2001 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 11-15 · 2001 TMS ANNUAL
MEETING · New Orleans, Louisiana
ADVANCED DYNAMIC CORPORATION, LTD.
St. Bruno, Quebec, Canada
Advanced Dynamics Corp. Ltd. designs and manufactures custom materials handling systems
for primary aluminum smelters and secondary aluminum products producers.
- Carbon anode handling equipment for both green and baked anodes, rodding room
and ring furnace maintenance equipment.
- Aluminum ingot sawing and identification equipment for round logs, T ingots and
- Aluminum ingot handling systems including downenders, billet stacking systems,
transfer cars and rotary turntables.
- Aluminum casting equipment including sow casting carousels and crucible tilters.
- Coil handling equipment including turnstiles, powered transfer cars, wrapping
systems and upenders.
- Tube handling cooling systems for drawbench automation, extrusion handling
systems including pullers and flying cutoff saws. Integrated Control Systems
Integrated Control Systems
- Computer linked PLC controls with panelview access screens, programmable
identification by pin of character stamp, ink jet or bar code.
Please call us at your convenience at (450) 653-7220 to discuss your equipment
requirements and visit us at booth #917 at the 2001 TMS Show.