2001 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 11-15 · 2001 TMS ANNUAL MEETING · New Orleans, Louisiana
- Furnace upgrading and modification-improving efficiency, melt rate and pollution
- Sow preheating with our patented reverse flow melter.
- Decoating with our patented mass flow recirculation system, all types of scrap.
- Controlled variable scrap feed systems for conveying, submerging, and salt feed.
Two styles of submerging devices.
- Unique designs to resolve specific problems-eliminate water cooling, sealed charging,
flat removable roofs, low profile doors and others.
- In the recycling industry, systems include bale breaking, shredding, separation,
decoating, vortex submerging, melting and holding furnaces including rotary furnaces,
and transport ladles.