2001 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 11-15 · 2001 TMS ANNUAL
MEETING · New Orleans, Louisiana
R&D Carbon Ltd. serves the petroleum coke, pitch and aluminum industries.
- Research and Development: Basic research is carried out to better
understand relationships between raw material properties and process parameters.
- Technical Services: Raw material evaluations for anodes, cathodes,
and other carbon products are performed in bench or pilot plant scale. Technology
audits and in-plant process optimisation are carried out at customerís plants.
- Laboratory Test Equipment: Easily operated and reliable test instruments
have set world-wide standards for testing carbon products.
- Bake Furnace Process Control: An integrated bake furnace firing
and process con-trol system guarantees high productivity, low energy consumption
and consistent anode quality.
- Training: Special training courses in the basics of anode manufacture
are offered in our training centre or at customerís location.
- Engineering: A new process for green anode manufacturing allows
the reduction in investment and operating cost. In cooperation with leading
engineering companies our patented anode technology is marketed worldwide.