Annual Meeting & Exhibition is globally recognized as the premier
forum for the metals-and materials- related industries and associated
research community. More than 45 topical symposia, 200 sessions, and
1,500 individual papers are presented during the event, focusing on
the state-of-the-art materials processing, analysis, and application
The participation of qualified experts and management professionals
from throughout the world assures you of reaching credible prospects
from all of your market segments.
Space Rental Charges:
- $20.00 per square footfor reservations received before September
- $22.00 per square footfor reservations received after September
- Standard Spaces are 10 × 10.
- The minimum space size is 10 × 10 (3.04m x 3.04m).
- Contact TMS to customize space to achieve your specific marketing
and budgetary objectives.
Show Dates and Hours:
|Monday, March 3, 2003
12:00 Noon6:00 PM
|Tuesday, March 4, 2003
9:30 AM5:30 PM
|Wednesday, March 5, 2003
9:30 AM3:00 PM
Your Space Rental Includes:
- Security throughout the show (includes set-up, show hours and dismantle)
- 8 back drape and 3 side drape
- 44 sign identifying your company name and booth number
- Aisle carpeting and aisle carpet cleaning
- Comprehensive exhibitor services manual
- Hosted Welcoming Reception and Coffee Breaks in the Exhibit Hall
Your Exhibit Package Also Includes:
- A supply of show invitationsfree admission for customers and
- Two complimentary exhibitor registrations to attend the TMS technical
- A Standard listing in the Pre-Show and On-Site Show Directories,
both of which are bundled within the official show journalJOM.
- Hypertext link from the TMS virtual exhibit to your web site
- Attendee Mailing Labels
- One pre- or post-conference e-mail promotion to meeting attendees
(performed by TMS)
- One complimentary TMS
Membership for 2003.
To reserve your exhibit space, or to hold space on a tentative
basis, we encourage you to act immediately to both secure a prime location
and to benefit fully from your TMS
partnering opportunities. Our exhibit and meeting promotions are already
underway. To request a specific location, review the floorplan
and complete and return the Space
Reservation form, access the reservation form or contact:
Cindy A. Wilson, Exhibits Coordinator
The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
184 Thorn Hill Road, Warrendale PA 15086
Phone: 724/776-9000, ext 231
The event attracts more than 3,000 prospects, representing businesses
in more than 60 countries, and presents them with your marketing message.
This audience comprises key decision-makers metals and materials
production supervisors, engineers, research scientists, process managers,
and corporate leaders. They will all gather at the San
Diego Convention Center the week of March 26, 2003. These
are not disinterested people just walking by your booth. These are the
most qualified materials professionals in the world.
TMS will partner with you to establish
effective communication with not only the attendees of the 2003
TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition, but with more than 30,000 potential
the society publication and official show magazine, has a readership
of 10,000 members and subscribers. With a pass-along readership of 3:1,
you do the math. Thats an audience of 30,000 interested prospects.
Representing quality and quantity, these professionals regularly influence
and/or make the material, equipment, product, and service buying decisions
for their organizations.
A UNIQUE INTERNATIONAL AUDIENCE
Not Just Traffic, but Qualified Prospects
Professionals in Action
ONE EXHIBITION, MANY BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Here are some of the products and services that are typically
a part of the exhibit:
- Air Pollution Control Equipment
- Alloy Producers
- Aluminum Production, Processing, Quality and Refining Systems
- Automation, Computer Simulation and Software
- Carbon Technology
- Casting Equipment
- Combustion Technology and Furnaces
- Dross Handling
- Engineering and Consulting Services
- Filtration Equipment
- Master Alloys
- Measurement, Testing and Analysis
- Equipment & Services
- Modeling and Computer Simulation Products & Technology
- Primary/Secondary Metals Producers
- Process Equipment
- Publishers/Information Services
- Recycling/Scrap Processing
- Refractory and Insulating Products
- And much more!
If you are a supplier of any of the products and services
listed above, or any that fill a need of the metals and materials community,
you need to be at the TMS 2003 International Metals and Materials Exhibition.
Contact Cindy A. Wilson, TMS Exhibits Coordinator, at 724-776-9000 ext.
231, or email@example.com to reserve
your space today.
ONE-ON-ONE EXHIBIT EXPERIENCE
The exhibition itself brings it all together with an outstanding
face-to-face business environment that is the primary source of practical,
hands-on information, where more than 3,000 pre-qualified prospects
will see technology put into practical application in problem-solving
products and services. Because of the level of expertise, professionalism,
and decision-making responsibility possessed by the TMS Annual Meeting
attendees, your experience in the exhibit hall will be similar to a
pre-qualified, one-on-one sales call rather than a random contact on
a trade show floor. The exhibit is their source for the problem-solving
solutions that they can put to work today.
The TMS 2003 International Metals & Materials Exhibition is designed
to provide for maximum networking opportunities. Special events in the
exhibit hall make it the primary gathering place for the attendees,
helping to ensure time with your prospects and positive returns from
your exhibit investment. At a cost of less than $1.00 per prospect,
this may be your most cost efficient and successful international marketing
initiative in 2003. TMS endeavors to
maximize your marketing leverage by vigorously promoting the meeting
and exhibition and by providing an array of supplemental sponsorship
opportunities and advertising options to maximize the impact of your
With a Space Reservation for TMS 2003 Exhibition you will:
- Establish the highest quality decision-making contacts
- Develop international business relationships
- Enhance your worldwide corporate identy
TMS AGGRESSIVELY MARKETS YOUR EXHIBIT
Through a sustained, wide-ranging, year long campaign, TMS
alerts the global metals and materials community to the coming of the
TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition. We assure that the world knows
not only of the importance, scope, and timing of the event, but also
that your organization will be a prominent participant. Beginning with
a call-for-papers in the spring of 2002, TMS
aggressively encourages professionals worldwidethe very decision
makers that you seek to reachto join with their colleagues in
San Diego next March. We invite them again and again and again.
Our marketing plan will support your marketing efforts via the following
media and promotions:
is the official journal of the TMS
Annual Meeting. It includes monthly advertisements, articles,
and columns highlighting the event that reach more than 30,000 readers
- Frequent news releases to dozens of society, professional, and trade
- Advertisements in specified technical and trade publications.
- News releases to San Diego and regional publications.
- Pre-meeting distribution of the exhibition pre-show
- A comprehensive web site that provides the up-to-theminute event
information including on line registration, detailed program information
and attendee tools.
- A dynamically maintained virtual exhibition spotlighting your products
and linking to your web site.
- Electronic program and interactive personal conference scheduler
available via the TMS Conference Management
- Monthly promotion in TMS
e-News, the monthly electronic newsletter that is sent to
more than 14,000 members and other materials science and engineering
- Segmented broadcast e-mails that shine a spotlight on meeting and
exhibit updates for highly targeted audiences.
- Listings and information posted to essential and highly trafficked
meeting and trade show web sites.
- Meetings call for papers mailed to more than 20,000 professionals
worldwide; thousands more will access it via the World Wide Web.
2003 Annual Meeting & Exhibition advance brochure mailed to
more than 28,000 prospects.
- Reminder post-card mailed to all TMS
- Printed exhibit passes provided to you for mailing to your prospect