|| The TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition attracts more than 3,500 attendees, representing businesses in more than 60 countries, to expand your international scope.
Why Do These People Attend?
Through a sustained, wide-ranging, yearlong campaign, TMS alerts the global metals and materials community to the coming of the TMS 2004 Annual Meeting & Exhibition. The marketing initiatives of TMS support your promotional efforts through:
- JOM, the official publication of the TMS Annual Meeting, which reaches an estimated 30,000 readers each month
- Industry and regionally directed news releases
- Advertisements in leading industry and trade publications.
- Pre-meeting distribution of the exhibition "pre-show" directory.
- A comprehensive event web site with on line registration
- Virtual exhibition spotlighting your products and linking to your website.
- Electronic program and Personal Conference Scheduler
- Monthly promotion in TMS e-News
- Listings and information posted to meeting and trade show web sites outside of TMS.
- Meeting call for papers mailed to more than 20,000 professionals worldwide; thousands more will access it via the World Wide Web.
- TMS 2004 Annual Meeting & Exhibition advance brochure mailed to more than 38,000 prospects.
- Complimentary exhibit passes to invite your customers and prospects.
A comprehensive program focus on these featured technical tracks:
- Advanced Materials
- Electronic Materials
- Extraction & Processing
- Light Metals
- Micro- and Nanoscale Technologies
- Physical Metallurgy
- HOT-TOPIC TRACK: Building MSE Synergies
These tracks will create the perfect audience interested in viewing:
- Air Pollution Control Equipment
- Alloy, rare earth, precious metals, minerals & chemical producers and suppliers
- Aluminum production technology and equipment
- Carbon Technology and Supplies
- Coatings, Thin Films and Surface Modification
- Combusion/Furnace Technology
- Corrosive/Surface Treatment
- Engineering, Consulting, Contractors
- Grain Refiners/Hardeners
- HF Measurement Systems--Pot Rooms/Stacks
- Industrial Gases
- Industrial Process Control
- Instrumentation, Measurement, Microscopy Equipment:
- Electron Backscatter Diffraction
- Grain Boundary
- Materials Analysis/Characterizaion
- Metallographic preparation
- Nano-mechanical testing
- Surface Analysis
- Thermophysical properties temperature
- Lithium processing and applications
- Magnesium production, processes and properties
- Molten Metal Filtration, Pumps
- National laboratories
- Recycling/Scrap Processing
- Dross Handling
- Secondary Smelting & Refining
- Refractory & Insulating Products
- Materials Information
- Phase diagram
- Process simulation
- Thermodynamic calculation
- Titanium production and processing technology