| TMS ONLINE | MEMBERS ONLY | SITE MAP
2006 TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition
Maximize Your Company’s Exposure to Attendees Through Corporate Sponsorship!
Corporate sponsorship at TMS 2006 Annual Meeting & Exhibition enhances your company’s image and visibility with more than 3,500 attendees.
Through print and electronic means, your company will be in front of prospects repeatedly. Choose from a variety of sponsorship opportunities to fit your budget.
• Become an Endorsing Sponsor: New for 2006! Receive enhanced exposure to attendees through five exclusive features. [MORE INFO]
• Registration/Program Bags: The “show bag” is distributed at registration with the meeting program to every attendee. Attendees carry your logo throughout the convention facilities and take it home with them! SORRY—ALREADY RESERVED.
• Snack/Beverage Break: Available for an Exclusive Sponsor. Host this refreshment break in the exhibit hall for all attendees.[MORE INFO]
• Student Mixer: Sponsor one of the most popular events at the meeting for student and professional attendees alike! [MORE INFO]
• Badge Lanyards: Sponsor the lanyards provided at registration to attendees to wear their badges and have your company logo in plain view of each attendee every day of the meeting. SORRY—ALREADY RESERVED.
• Prize Drawing: Available for an Exclusive Sponsor. Attendees deposit entry tickets into a prize bin on the exhibition floor. The prize is drawn on Wednesday afternoon with an announcement of the winner made before the conclusion of show hours. [MORE INFO]
• Coffee Breaks: No attendee passes up a coffee break! Sponsor one or more coffee breaks located in the hallways outside of the technical session rooms. [MORE INFO]
• Event Signage and Banners: Numerous free-standing information panels and banners appear throughout public areas of the convention center and hotel, directing attendees to TMS activities. Capitalize on logo visibility by sponsoring these informational and directional signs. [MORE INFO]
• Information Booth: Available for an Exclusive Sponsor. Sponsor this prominently-positioned, central information station that meeting attendees visit frequently for hotel and city information, tour tickets and general event details. [MORE INFO]
• Cyber Center: Available for an Exclusive Sponsor. Attendees flock to the Cyber Center to utilize computer stations at no charge. In a prime location, it is adjacent to registration, the exhibits and the main walkway to the technical sessions. [MORE INFO]
• Attendee Reception or Luncheon: Sponsor cocktails or hors d’oeuvres served during Monday’s Grand Opening Reception, or lunch on Tuesday during the technical session break. [MORE INFO]
For additional information, please contact: