The TMS staff is here to guide you through the exhibit set-up process. Please contact us with questions or comments at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (724) 776-9000 ext. 275. The following are key dates for exhibitors participating at TMS 2012:
- Late Spring: First invoices for booth space payments
- July 1: Early bird discount deadline
- September 1: Exhibitor Service Manual available
- October 5: Advertising deadline for the November issue of JOM
- December 1: Cancellation deadline for exhibit space
- January 5: Advertising deadline for the February issue of JOM
- January 5: Deadline for company description information for TMS 2012 Exhibit Directory
- Mid-January: Deadline for advance registration and housing
- Mid-January: Deadline for furnishing orders
- March 10: Exhibitor move-in for TMS 2012
Not an Exhibitor Yet? Here's How to Reserve Exhibit Space
View the exhibit floor plan and select your preferred spaces, then complete the Exhibitor Space Reservation
form to lock in your reservation.
As an exhibitor at the TMS 2012 Annual Meeting & Exhibition, you will receive the following:
- Booth Space and Sign
Your booth space includes a 44" sign identifying your company name and booth number; aisle carpeting; security throughout the exhibition (setup, show hours and dismantle). Learn more about exhibit furnishings using the Exhibitor Service Manual, available in fall of 2011.
- Exhibitor Personnel Registration
Complimentary registration for two to the TMS technical sessions—a $1,200 value, plus registration options for additional booth personnel.
- Exhibitor Personnel e-Memberships
Complimentary online membership for two for 2012 – receive access to online member benefits including the TMS Membership Directory,
JOM online, and members-only publications discounts and access.
- Exhibitor Housing Discount
Receive special exhibitor rates at conference hotels by making your housing reservations through Travel Planners.
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsorship builds visibility for your company! Learn about existing events or customize a sponsorship to meet your interests. [Sponsorship Info]
- Advertising Specials
Drive more traffic to your booth by advertising with TMS! Advertising discounts are available for JOM, TMS e-News, and the TMS web site. [Advertising Info]
Additional Exhibitor Benefits include the following:
- Company listing and hypertext link in the TMS 2012 Virtual Exhibit - a $500 value!
- Company listing and description in the TMS 2012 Exhibit Directory
- Supply of show invitations for free admission to your customers and prospects
- Pre- and post-show attendee mailing list (names and addresses)
For additional information regarding the TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition, please complete the TMS Meetings Mailing List Form or contact: