1998 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 15-19 · 1998 TMS ANNUAL MEETING · San Antonio, Texas
ADVANCED DYNAMIC CORPORATION, LTD.
|Booth #938 St. Bruno, Quebec, Canada
Advanced Dynamics Corp. Ltd. designs and manufactures custom materials handling systems for primary aluminum smelters and secondary aluminum products producers.
- Carbon anode handling equipment for both green and baked anodes, rodding room and ring furnace maintenance equipment.
- Aluminum ingot sawing and identification equipment for round logs, T ingots and sheet ingots.
- Aluminum ingot handling systems including downenders, billet stacking systems, transfer cars and rotary turntables.
- Aluminum casting equipment including sow casting carousels and crucible tilters.
- Coil handling equipment including turnstiles, powered transfer cars, wrapping systems and upenders.
- Tube handling cooling systems for drawbench automation, extrusion handling systems including pullers and flying cutoff saws.
Integrated Control Systems: Computer linked PLC controls with panelview access screens complete with programmable identification by pin of character stamp, ink jet, or bar code.
Please call us at your convenience to discuss your equipment requirements and visit us at booth #938 at the 1998 TMS Annual Meeting.