1998 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 15-19 · 1998 TMS ANNUAL MEETING · San Antonio, Texas
GILLESPIE & POWERS, INC.
|Booth #600, St. Louis, Missouri
- Furnace upgrading and modificationimproving efficiency, melt rate and pollution control.
- Sow preheating with our patented reverse flow melter.
- Decoating with our patented mass flow recirculation system, all types of scrap.
- Controlled variable scrap feed systems for conveying, submerging, and salt feed. Two styles of submerging devices.
- Unique designs to resolve specific problemseliminate water cooling, sealed charging, flat removable roofs, low profile doors and others.
- In the recycling industry, systems include bale breaking, shredding, separation, decoating, vortex submerging, melting and holding furnaces including rotary furnaces, and transport ladles.