1998 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 15-19 · 1998 TMS ANNUAL MEETING · San Antonio, Texas
TECHMO CAR & ENGINEERING
|Booth #928 and 1027
Limena, Padova, Italy
Since its foundation in 1961, Techmo Car's objective has always been to improve some of the burdensome and difficult work conditions in the aluminium industry. Techmo Car was one of the first companies to study and introduce high-technology equipment and machinery into aluminium plants, with the double aim of a higher productivity and better, safer work conditions.
- Anode changers: Standard changing truck, Multipurpose changing truck, Pot-tending module.
- Breakers: Hammer and wheel crust breakers, Spent pot lining breaker truck, Dustop long life hydraulic hammer.
- Casthouse: Scraps loader truck, Molten metal tapping truck, Molten metal ladle transporter, Furnace skimming and cleaning vehicle.
- Cleaners: Anode cavity cleaner, Baked anode cleaning station, Ladle cleaning station, Vacuum cleaner, Butt cleaning station.
- Feeders: Alumina feeding truck, Alumina fluoride feeding truck, Soederberg paste feeding truck, Anode covering truck, point feeders.
- Miscellaneous: Full mechanization of stud pulling/resetting, Spading truck, Anode transporter truck, Anode lifting beam, Soederberg anode point cutter.