1999 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 28-March 4 · 1999 TMS ANNUAL MEETING · San Diego, California
|Booth #539, 541 Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
Schmitz + Apelt LOI is well known throughout the world as a major supplier to the aluminum industry with a wide product range.
Aluminum Melting and Casting
Delivery of complete plants for melting/recycling of various Al materials and scraps, including flue gas purification, metal treatment, charging and casting equipment.
Design and manufacture of:
- crucible furnaces
- auto ladles for gravity and die-casting
- hearth- and dry-hearth melting furnaces, stationary or tiltable
- rotary drum-type melting furnaces
- twin-chamber melting furnaces for the recycling of various scraps without salt
- casting conveyor, air-/water-cooled
- stacking equipment for ingots
- also delivery of complete stacking, marking, weighing and strapping lines.
Heat treatment plants for structural aluminum parts (wheels, cylinder heads, axle guides, etc.) for the continuous and non-continuous operation, for the process steps below:
Artificial aging plants for extruded aluminum sections or profiles, pressing-tool pre-heating plants, with automatic tool transport used in press shops for extruded profiles.
- Solution annealing
- Artificial aging