1999 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 28-March 4 · 1999 TMS ANNUAL MEETING · San Diego, California
SCHARF WESTFALIA GmbH & COMPANY
Scharf Westfalia designs, develops, manufactures, and supplies turn key plants and systems as well as components for the Aluminium Industry.
The Aluminium division is responsible, amongst others, for state-of-the-art turn key Anode Rodding Shops, Anode Handling and Storage, as well as Butt and Bath Treatment Plants for the Aluminium Industry.
Our activities cover the following disciplines:
- Project Management
The following systems are presenting our main product line. Turn key plants for:
- Anode Rodding Shops
- Cleaning and handling of bath and butt material
- Baked and green anode handling and storage systems
- Cooling tunnel for anode butts and bath material
- Crucible cleaning
- Fully automated transport System for green and baked anodes
- Anode traverse beam for the handling of anodes in the electrolyte cell