1999 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 28-March 4 · 1999 TMS ANNUAL MEETING · San Diego, California
TECHMO CAR & ENGINEERING
|Booth #809, 811
Limena, Padova, Italy
Since its foundation in 1961, Techmo Car's objective has always been to improve work conditions in the aluminium industry. Techmo Car was one of the first companies to study and introduce high-technology equipment and machinery into aluminium plants, with the double aim of a higher productivity and better, safer work conditions.
- Anode Changers: Standard and Multipurpose changing trucks, Pot-tending module.
- Breakers: Hammer and Wheel crust breakers, Spent pot lining breaker truck, Dustop long life hydraulic hammer.
- Casthouse: Scraps loader truck, Molten metal tapping truck, Molten metal ladle transporter, Furnace skimming and cleaning vehicle.
- Cleaners: Anode cavity cleaner, Baked anode cleaning station, Ladle cleaning station, Butt cleaning station, Vacuum Cleaner.
- Feeders: Alumina, Aluminium fluoride and crushed bath feeding trucks, Soederberg paste feeding truck, Anode covering truck, Point feeders.
- Miscellaneous: Full mechanization of stud pulling/resetting, Spading truck, Anode transporter truck, Anode lifting beam, Soederberg anode point cutter.