TMS Fall Meeting '99: Hertz Rental Information
October 31-November 4, 1999 · TMS FALL MEETING '99 · Cincinnati
Focusing on physical metallurgy and materials, the TMS Fall Meeting '99 will feature a wide array of technical symposia sponsored by The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS). A poster session is also planned. As a greater convenience for attendees, the meeting is typically colocated with ASM International's Materials Solutions Conference. Approximately 100 technical sessions will focus on key information and successful strategies to give attendees insight into the research, development, and application of new materials processes, analysis techniques, and equipment advances.
The TMS Fall Meeting '99 will take place in Cincinnati, Ohio, at the Omni Netherland Plaza Hotel, which will be the TMS headquarters for the event. All technical sessions and conference registration will be located here.
Hertz Rental Car Company has been selected as the official car rental company for the 1999 TMS Fall Meeting. Rates listed below, with free unlimited mileage, are guaranteed one week before, through one week after, the actual meeting dates and are subject to car availability. Rates are available from all Southern Ohio locations.
Advance reservations may be made by calling the Hertz Reservations number (US: 1-800-654-2240; Canada: 1-800-263-0600; International: contact your nearest Hertz reservation center) and identifying yourself as an attendee of the TMS Fall Meeting. Tou must give the reservations agent the Hertz CV #24902. Rates are as follows:
Terms and Conditions:
- Unlimited Mileage Allowance on above rates.
- One-way service fee will apply, when cars are not returned to renting location.
- Additional daily charges for optional coverages (Loss Damage Waiver, personal Accident Insurance, personal Effects Protection, refueling and state tax) are not included in the above rates.
- Drivers must meet standard Hertz age, driver and credit requirements.
- Hertz Rent-a-Car System is a frequent flyer partner with USAirways, Delta, Northwest, United, and American Airlines. Frequent flyer information may be requested at time of car booking.
- Rate cannot be combined with other corporate or association discounts.
Questions? Contact the TMS Customer Service Center, 184 Thorn Hill Road, Warrendale, PA 15086-7528; telephone 1-800-759-4867 (USA) or (724) 776-9000, ext. 270; fax (724) 776-3770; e-mail email@example.com