2005 Meeting menu
Abstracts must be received by March 24, 2005, to be considered for inclusion in this conference
Students can join the Material Advantage program for just $25 and receive membership benefits in three organizations! Apply today
- Access to member Web sites and membership directories of the American Ceramics Society, ASM International, and TMS
- A rotating print subscription to the American Ceramics Society Bulletin, Advanced Materials & Processes, and JOM
- Online versions of American Ceramic Society Bulletin, Advanced Materials & Processes, JOM and TMS Letters
- Discounted subscription fees to archival journals, such as Metallurgical and Materials Transactions (A and B)
- Discounted pricing on books, papers, CDs, software, videos, and more!
- Scholarship and award opportunities totaling more than $400,000 through societies, chapters and foundations
- Opportunities to compete in society sponsored contests
- Discounted meeting registration fees
Papers presented by students, based on their own work, are
eligible for the Best Student Paper annual award. Further information on the award
and student travel assistance may be obtained by writing to DRC
General Program Chair, Alan Seabaugh, University of Notre Dame,
266 Fitzpatrick Hall, Notre Dame, IN 46556.
In addition to a reduced registration fee, limited travel funds are available to students presenting papers. Further information on student assistance will be available on the conference website, www.deviceresearchconference.org.
|FOR MORE INFORMATION . . .
If you have any questions about student membership, please contact:
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale, PA 15086
Toll Free (800) 759-4867 (U.S./Canada only)
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 256
Fax (724) 776-3770