2005 Meeting menu
- Welcoming Reception
August 14, 2005
The Environmental Degradation registration fee includes access to the technical sessions,
coffee breaks, welcoming reception, conference banquet and a copy of the
post-conference proceedings on CD-ROM. Student registration fee includes access to the technical sessions, coffee
breaks, welcoming reception, and the conference banquet.
Advanced registration has now passed. On-site registration will be available.
Join TMS today and pay only $52.50 for the remainder of 2005! Discover a wealth of information on electronic materials and resultant devices and enjoy all the benefits TMS membership offers:
- Print and electronic subscription to JOM, the magazine that explores the traditional, innovative, and revolutionary issues in the minerals, metals, and materials fields
- Members-only discount on JEM, a joint TMS and IEEE publication of critical new developments in the electronics field
- Electronic subscription to TMS Letters, a peer-reviewed journal consisting of two-page technical updates of research presented at TMS meetings but not published elsewhere
- Networking opportunities with a prestigious membership through international conferences
- Discount on TMS publications and conference fees
- Access to TMS’ searchable online membership directory
- Plus an array of other benefits and services!
To begin enjoying these benefits, complete a TMS membership application and return it to TMS’ registration desk during the conference with the $52.50 membership fee. You may also mail your application to TMS, 184 Thorn Hill Road, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (724) 776-9000, ext 259.
The deadline for all refunds was July 25, 2005. No refunds are issued at the meeting.
|FOR MORE INFORMATION . . .
For questions concerning
registration, please contact:
TMS Meeting Services
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale, PA 15086
telephone (724) 776-9000, ext.
fax (724) 776-3770;