- Author Acceptance Notification
April 4, 2005
- Late News Submission Deadline
June 3, 2005
- Early Registration Ends
June 8, 2005
- Welcoming Reception
June 22, 2005
Students can join the Material Advantage program for just $25 and receive membership benefits in three organizations! Apply today
- Access to member Web sites and membership directories of the American Ceramics Society, ASM International, and TMS
- A rotating print subscription to the American Ceramics Society Bulletin, Advanced Materials & Processes, and JOM
- Online versions of American Ceramic Society Bulletin, Advanced Materials & Processes, JOM and TMS Letters
- Discounted subscription fees to archival journals, such as Metallurgical and Materials Transactions (A and B)
- Discounted pricing on books, papers, CDs, software, videos, and more!
- Scholarship and award opportunities totaling more than $400,000 through societies, chapters and foundations
- Opportunities to compete in society sponsored contests
- Discounted meeting registration fees
The top 5% of student papers at the Electronic Materials Conference will
receive the EMC Best Student Paper Award. The award is based on both
the written abstract and the oral presentation.
The Electronic Materials Committee has allocated funds for assistance to
students making oral presentations at the conference. Applications were accepted through June 3rd. No additional applications for the student assistance are being accepted at this time.
|FOR MORE INFORMATION . . .
If you have any questions about student membership, please contact:
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale, PA 15086
Toll Free (800) 759-4867 (U.S./Canada only)
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 259
Fax (724) 776-3770