2005 Meeting menu
- Late News Abstracts Submission Deadline
August 1st, 2005
- Manuscript Submission Deadline (invited, regular, late news)
September 1st, 2005
- Revised Paper Deadline
October 14, 2005
Manuscripts for invited, regular, and late news papers, must be received by September 1, 2005, to be considered for inclusion in this conference.
Manuscript Submission Instructions
Please read the following information for submitting manuscripts.
|MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Prepare camera-ready manuscripts for the Proceedings
of ICSCRM 2005 according to the instructions of Trans Tech Publications.
Template (in Microsoft Word format) with instructions is provided
for your convenience.
See the Editorial
Evaluation Form (PDF) for a checklist, which will be used
to check that your manuscript conforms to the requirements of the
- The Trans Tech Publications template is set up for A4 paper. Do not change the margins.
- Invited papers (both oral presentations and posters) are allocated a maximum of six (6) pages. Contributed papers (both oral presentations and posters) are allocated a maximum of four (4) pages.
- Please provide keywords. Do not use PACS numbers or general keywords such as “silicon carbide” or “gallium nitride”. Keywords are used to prepare the index. You should choose keywords that will be likely to lead interested readers to your paper.
- E-mail addresses for authors are optional for the manuscript.
- The only acceptable file formats are Microsoft Word or PDF (RTF and LaTex file types will not be accepted).
- The deadline for all manuscripts (invited, regular, late news) is September 1, 2005.
- Reviewers will receive manuscripts at the Registration Desk beginning on Sunday, September 18, to be refereed during the conference. Referee reports must be completed and returned to the Editorial Office by noon on Thursday, September 22.
- Manuscripts which are not available for review at the time of the conference cannot be included in the Proceedings. There will be no exceptions!
- The status of manuscripts will be provided using poster boards at the Editorial Office during the conference. The final status of all papers will be available by the afternoon of Friday, September 23. Please visit the Editorial Office to pick up your manuscript(s) and referee report(s) (if revisions are required) before leaving the conference.
- The deadline for revised papers is Friday, October 14, 2005.
- The manuscript template, copyright form, and offprint
order form may also be downloaded from the Trans
Tech Publications web site.
|MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
- Once your manuscript is complete, please e-mail the
PDF or Word file to email@example.com.
- Include your name and abstract # in the subject line
of the e-mail.
(Not sure what your abstract number is? Please reference this Author
Guide (PDF) showing each abstract number, author name and paper
title for all papers accepted for presentation at the Conference. )
- A Copyright
Form (Microsoft Word format)
for each manuscript must be submitted. There
are three ways to submit the copyright form:
- Fax the
signed form to Ms. Laura Rea at +01-937-255-4913 before 16
- Mail a
copy to Dr. Robert Devaty,
Department of Physics and Astronomy, 100 Allen Hall, University
of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15260.
- E-mail a
scanned copy of your form to Dr.
- If you wish to order offprints, fill out the Offprint
Order Form (Microsoft Word format) and submit
with your copyright form to the editor.
|FOR MORE INFORMATION . . .
Please contact the Programming Services Department
at TMS for assistance or further instruction.
Technical Programming Dept.
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale, PA 15086
telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 212
fax (724) 776-3770