Commercialization of NanoMaterials 2007
Producing Results in Nanotechnology Today
Nanomaterials are receiving increasing attention from the technical community and the public at large. Numerous activities throughout the world are focusing on a wide range of developments, including privately and publicly funded work.
Commercialization of NanoMaterials 2007 brings together industrial, government and academic groups focused on producing nanomaterials today.
This conference addresses the multi-faceted technical, manufacturing and business issues related to the commercialization and rational use of nanomaterials providing a forum for discussion among all the contributors to this effort. Program highlights include:
- Keynote presentations from E. Clayton Teague, Federal National Nanotechnology Coordination Office; Scott Livingston, Axiom Capital Management Inc.; Andy Hannah, Plextronics Inc.
- Broad coverage of the international nanomaterials industry with presentations and exhibits from Canada, France, Germany, India, Japan, South Korea, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom
- The latest technical progress in nanomaterials commercialization for energy, structural, functional, coatings and biomaterials applications
- Perspectives from leading nanomaterials companies, including Bayer MaterialScience, Boeing, Evident, NanoDynamics, Plextronics and PPG Industries
- Techno-management and investment forecasts from Axiom Capital Management, Birchmere Ventures, Capital Works, NanoBusiness Alliance, The Small Times, and federal and state governments
- Environmental, health and safety issues from the American Chemistry Council, Bayer MaterialScience, NIOSH, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, PPG Industries, and RJ Lee Group
- Ms. Kimberly McDonald, Bayer MaterialScience and the American Chemistry Council
- Mr. David Briel, PA Dept. of Community and Economic Development
- Dr. Alan Brown, PA NanoMaterials Commercialization Center
- Mr. Scott Cummings, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC and Atlantic NanoForum
- Dr. David Diehl, Nanomaterials Advisor
- Mr. Ron Maloney, Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Mr. Mark Mecklenborg, ACerS
- Dr. Todd Osman, TMS
- Dr. Daniel Rardon,
- Dr. Nigel Sanders, Mineral Technologies
- Dr. S.K. Sundaram, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
|FOR MORE INFORMATION . . .
For additional information, about this meeting or any other TMS conference, please complete the TMS Meetings Mailing List Form or contact:
TMS Meeting Services
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale, PA 15086 USA
Tel: (724) 776-9000 x243
Fax: (724) 776-3770