REWAS 2008: Technical Program
REWAS 2008 will emphasize the new environmental protection aspects of research, development and applications concerned with air, water and soil.
Major new technologies will be presented to stimulate interaction among the global scientific and technical communities.
- Clean Technology and Re-engineering of Current Processes
- Resources, Monitoring and Characterization of Waste
- General Recycling and Solid Waste Processing
- Aluminum By-product Recovery and Secondary Production
- Nonferrous Metals
- Ferrous Metals
- Precious and Rare Metals
- Refractory Metals
- Radioactive Waste
- Heavy-Metal Containing Waste
- Composite Materials
- Automotive Recycling
- Electronic Waste
- Case Studies in the Development of Waste Treatment Technologies
- Waste Conversion and Reutilization
- Safe Methods for Waste Stabilization and Storage
- Economic Evaluation of Waste Treatment Strategies
- Environmental Issues Related to Waste Storage and Recycling
- Design and Engineering of Waste Treatment Plants
- Remediation of Contaminated Soil and Industrial Sites
- Treatment of Liquid and Gaseous Effluents
- Clean Technology: a Reality or a Dream?
- Environmental Protection and Re-engineering: a Realistic Goal?
The complete REWAS 2008 proceedings, including R’08 and Fifth International Symposium on Recycling of Engineered Materials, will be produced on CD-ROM.
Each attendee paying the full registration fee will receive a free proceedings CD-ROM. Additional proceedings CD-ROMs may be purchased.
|FOR MORE INFORMATION . . .
For additional information, about this meeting or any other TMS conference, please complete the TMS Meetings Mailing List Form or contact:
TMS Meeting Services
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale, PA 15086 USA
Tel: (724) 776-9000 x243
Fax: (724) 776-3770