Affiliate Memberships Available to TMS Members
TMS members have the opportunity to join these affiliate organizations at special rates. Take advantage of this offer and become a member of these associations to increase your memberhsip benefits, and enhance your networking and knowledge base.
Society Affiliation Memberships
Brazilian Metallurgical, Materials and Mining Association (ABM)
ABM offers affiliate membership to TMS members with a full suite of benefits including:
- A subscription, six issues per year, to ABM’s magazine, Metallurgy, Materials and Mining
- Discounts on ABM courses, seminars, conferences
- Access to surveys conducted in Metallurgical Information Center and ABM publications sold by the Library of ABM
- Industry acknowledgement through the ABM Awards Recognition Forum, sponsored by business associates and partners, awarded to authors of the best papers presented at the events of the ABM
- Ability to network with mining and metal professionals
Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3)
TMS members may become “e-partners” with IOM3 and receive the following online benefits.
- Electronic Journal Subscriptions
Access full-text articles in world-renowned technical journals such as; Applied Earth Science, British Ceramic Transactions, Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology, Interdisciplinary Science Reviews, International Materials Reviews, Ironmaking & Steelmaking, Materials Science & Technology, Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy, Mining Technology, Plastics, Rubber & Composites, Macromolecular Engineering, Powder Metallurgy, Science & Technology of Welding & Joining, Surface Engineering
- My Materials World
Receive a customized electronic newsletter with links to articles and events related to your technical interests. You are able to re-customize the newsletter at any time through the members area of the IOM3 Web site.
How to Join
TMS members have two ways to join one or both of these societies:
- Complete and submit the Affiliation Membership Application for TMS members. Log in is required.
- Select the appropriate box on your dues renewal form, during the TMS dues
After joining, you will receive information directly from the organization about how to access your benefits. The affiliate membership benefit period is from Jan.1 through Dec. 31.
For More Information...
For additional information, please contact a TMS membership representative:
The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
5700 Corporate Drive Suite 750
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 USA
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 241
Fax (724) 776-3770