Invest in Your Career: Make TMS Your Professional Partner for Success
When you become a member of TMS, you join a prestigious network of 12,000 scientists and engineers in the minerals, metals, and materials communities.
You also make a valuable investment in your career, receiving access to more than $2,000 worth of exclusive, members-only benefits designed to expand
your professional horizons. These benefits include:
- Access to JOM, our member journal featuring society news, materials-themed feature articles, and academic, industrial, and government sponsored work from around the world. (JOM expanded to more pages per issue in 2012.)
- E-subscriptions to the Journal of Electronic Materials, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A and B, and 20 additional materials-themed journals published by Springer.
- Ability to serve on technical and administrative committees to further your professional development, build your network of colleagues, and guide the direction of the Society.
- Potential to be recognized through TMS society awards and profiled in TMS publications and web vehicles.
- Discounts on purchases of John Wiley & Sons publications (including textbooks). Most membership categories also receive discounted registration fees for the TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition, and other select conferences.
For a more detailed look at what you get with a TMS membership, click here.
TMS provides you with useful resources, and a global network of colleagues to support your success at every stage of your career. A listing of our membership options is shown below. Please select the one that is right for you, and become part of our prestigious community.
TMS Membership Options
Join TMS today to discover a wealth of information and enjoy all the benefits TMS membership offers. Select a membership type below and complete the on-line application for instant access to all of your membership benefits. Questions? Contact the membership department directly via email email@example.com, or call (724) 776-9000.
TMS Membership Types
||Individual Lifetime Membership
(Material Advantage Program)
Complete the membership application on-line or submit via fax
Requirements for membership in TMS
(membership through 12/31/15)
|$30 - $65
(depending on country of residence)
(1st year after graduation)
||Varies by package
|The TMS Membership year
is January 1 to December 31
Click here to see a full listing of TMS Member benefits.
For More Information...
For additional information, please contact a TMS membership representative:
The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale, PA 15086 USA
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 241
Fax (724) 776-3770