TMS Membership – The Professional Home for Materials Scientists and Engineers
The TMS membership is comprised of a select group of 11,000 professionals worldwide who advance through their relationship with TMS.
We offer a variety of exclusive members-only benefits designed to expand your professional horizons. Just a few of these benefits are summarized below:
- Access to JOM, our member journal featuring society news, materials-themed feature articles, and academic, industrial, and government sponsored work from around the world. (JOM expanded to more pages per issue in 2012.)
- E-subscriptions to the Journal of Electronic Materials, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A and B, and 20 additional materials-themed journals published by Springer.
- Ability to serve on technical and administrative committees to further your professional development, build your network of colleagues, and guide the direction of the Society.
- Potential to be recognized through TMS society awards and profiled in TMS publications and web vehicles.
TMS provides you with useful resources, and a global network of colleagues to support your success at every stage of your career. A listing of our membership options is shown below. Please select the one that is right for you, and become part of our prestigious community.
- Discounts on purchases of John Wiley & Sons publications (including textbooks). Most membership categories also receive discounted registration fees for the TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition, and other select conferences.
TMS Membership Options
Join TMS today to discover a wealth of information and enjoy all the benefits TMS membership offers. Select a membership type below and complete the on-line application for instant access to all of your membership benefits. Questions? Contact the membership department directly via email email@example.com, or call (724) 776-9000.
TMS Membership Types
||Individual Lifetime Membership
(Material Advantage Program)
Complete the membership application on-line or submit via fax
Requirements for membership in TMS
(membership through 12/31/2013)
|$25 - $60
(depending on country of residence)
(1st year after graduation)
||Varies by package
|The TMS Membership year
is January 1 to December 31
Click here to see a full listing of TMS Member benefits.
For additional information, please contact a TMS membership representative:
The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale, PA 15086 USA
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 241
Fax (724) 776-3770