The TMS 2018 Annual Meeting & Exhibition will feature more than 85 symposia in 15 technical tracks planned by all five TMS Technical Divisions. In addition, TMS2018 will host one co-located conference, Computational Design and Simulation of Materials (CDSM 2018). Programming will consist of the following:
- Featuring more than 85 symposia in 15 technical tracks planned by all five TMS Technical Divisions.
- Organized jointly by TMS and the Chinese Society for Metals (CSM)
- This special keynote session of invited talks is organized by FEMS as part of its ongoing collaboration with TMS to support international collaboration on important science and engineering topics.
- This page features information on the downloadable TMS2018 collected proceedings, as well as on TMS2018 proceedings available for purchase.
- Find answers to your questions about submitting abstracts, supplying manuscripts, presenting papers, and attending the TMS 2018 Annual Meeting & Exhibition.