The TMS 2018 Annual Meeting & Exhibition will feature more than 85 symposia in 15 defined technical tracks planned by all five TMS Technical Divisions. In addition, TMS2018 will host one co-located conference and several special symposia that are co-organized by TMS and international partner societies. Programming will consist of the following:
- Featuring more than 85 symposia in 15 technical tracks planned by all five TMS Technical Divisions.
- Organized jointly by TMS and the Chinese Society for Metals (CSM)
- Two special symposia planned in conjunction with the Federation of European Materials Societies (FEMS)
TMS2018, CDSM 2018, and the TMS-FEMS symposia will all be held March 11-15, 2018, in Phoenix, Arizona. TMS2018 registrants will have full access to the content of all three events.
- This page will house instructions for authors and information on proceedings available for purchase.
- Find answers to your questions about submitting abstracts, supplying manuscripts, presenting papers, and attending the TMS 2018 Annual Meeting & Exhibition.