9TH ANNUAL TMS LEAD-FREE SOLDER AND INTERCONNECT TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOP
|When||Sunday, March 3, 2013|
|Sponsored By||TMS Electronic, Magnetic & Photonic Materials Division|
|Instructor||Instructors To Be Announced|
Through presentations and extensive discussion regarding key topics, this workshop will provide a bridge between companies, academic research groups, national laboratories, and consortia and will lead to the materials science fundamentals necessary for further understanding and future industry applications. The workshop will be focused on 3D packaging technology and other important issues. The applications of Pb-free solder in green technology will be addressed.
Course Registration Fees* (Advance Rates Valid through February 1, 2013)
* Registration fee includes continental breakfast, morning and afternoon coffee breaks, and course notes. Please note that these fees do not include lunch.
The workshop will be of interest to the people who want to know the hot topics in the electronic packaging
society. Researchers, professors and students from academic institutes should attend to learn the advanced
knowledge in this field.
- 3D packaging technology and TSV from an industry and academic point of view
- Pb-free applications in green technology
- Reliability in consumer electronics
- Solder and interconnects in extreme environment
- Future directions in new solder alloy compositions
- Mechanics of deformation in Pb-free solder joints
- Pb-free board assembly related issues and solutions