TMS would like to thank its volunteer leaders for their dedicated service to the society by offering the following at-meeting benefits—available exclusively to TMS volunteer leaders. A volunteer leader is any member of a TMS technical division, committee, or board, or a symposium organizer.
Peer-to-Peer Networking Event
Monday, March 4, 2013
Buffet Lunch (for those who register): 11:30-12:30
Networking Event: 12:30-1:30
Significantly enhance your networking opportunities with this exciting, high-impact, and structured networking event that produces exceptional results for participants. A match-making system pairs innovation with traditional networking methods to identify mutually beneficial and knowledge-building relationships among professionals.
Key advantages for participants include:
- Web based and fast and simple participant registration solution
- Ability to pre-select types of participants to be paired with
- Ability to eliminate networking with the competition and familiar people
- Ability to improve on confidence building and communication skills
- Ability to compress the networking impact of several events into an hour
- Ensures meeting new people who are interested in meeting you
Volunteer Leadership Lounge
Sit down, grab a coffee, check e-mails with free wireless Internet, or hold informal meetings with colleagues at the Volunteer Leadership Lounge, open exclusively to TMS volunteer leaders over the course of the conference.
Not a TMS Volunteer? Become One Today
For more information on volunteer opportunities available through TMS, visit volunteer.tms.org