Value-added tax (VAT) included
Until March 13, 2018
From March 14, 2018
|FULL - Participant
|DAILY – Participant
|FULL – Student
|DAILY – Student
* COST - To be approved by "CRM-EXTREME" management committee.
Registration Fees Include:
Participation in scientific sessions, conference material, coffee breaks, lunch and daily transportation from Haifa Conference hotels to the Conference Venue and return.
The online form will be open till May 27, 2018. After that date, registration will be available on-site.
Full payment of registration fee is required with submission of the registration form.
Payment of registration fees (in US$) can be made in one of the following three ways:
Credit card: Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made upon submitting the form, by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
- Bank transfer: in US$, to be made upon submitting the form, payable to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / Time
FIBI - The First International Bank of Israel
Account number: 293342
The Opera Branch 044
Haopera Tower, 1 Allenby Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342
- Please ensure that TIME and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the registration fees.
- Please send copy of the bank transfer to the conference secretariat at email@example.com.
- Payments by bank transfer should be made until March 13, 2018.
- Commitment: Payment by employer in US$ (for Israeli participants only)
Available if commitment is received by March 13, 2018.
- The participant needs to complete the on-line form, and select “Commitment” in the “Payment Method” field.
- Following the submission of the on-line form, a purchase order from the employer should be sent to the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Services and amount covered must be stated. A bank transfer should follow.
- Commitment should be received by March 13, 2018.
Important: Registration will be confirmed only if full payment has been received.
- You will be required to enter in the registration form the name to whom the invoice should be made out to.
- If the invoice should be on your name, you should list your ID (Teudat Zehut) number.
- If the invoice should be made out to your institution, you need to list the name of institution and its VAT number.
Before starting to fill out the Registration Form, please have your passport number (overseas participants) or ID number (Israeli participants) ready.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be received in writing.
Refund will be issued as follows:
- Cancellation received before April 16, 2018 – full refund less US$40 handling fee.
- Thereafter - no refund will be made.
Contact for Registration Issues
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Telephone: +972-3-5651344; +972-3-5651313