Click here to view the list of Lifetime Honorific Society members.
The 1871 Legacy Circle is a newly established honorific society that recognizes individuals who have made gifts to the TMS Foundation through wills and bequests, naming the Foundation as a beneficiary of their life insurance or retirement assets. To learn more about the society, visit the 1871 Legacy Circle page
Annual Giving levels for the TMS Foundation include:
- Foundation Leader: $2,500 or more
- Foundation Founder: $1,000 to $2,499
- Foundation Builder: $500 to $999
- Foundation Provider: $250 to $499
- Foundation Ambassador: $100 to $249
- Foundation Patron: $25 to $99
Click here to view the current Annual Giving Honor Roll.
Become a VIP Donor
The TMS Foundation offers a TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition VIP Donor Package as a special thank you to donors who contribute $2,000 or more in one calendar year. The VIP Donor Package includes the following benefits:
- Special badge highlighting you as a VIP Donor
- Concierge registration services, including “no line” registration
- Ticket to the TMS-AIME Awards Banquet (along with reserved seating)*
- Ticket to a Division Awards Luncheon* of your choice
- Invitation to the TMS Foundation Donor Appreciation Dinner*
- Access to the TMS Volunteer Leadership Lounge (sponsored by the TMS Foundation) throughout the week
- Invitation to the TMS Foundation VIP Reception*
- Thank you gift
*Complimentary for you and one guest (specifically, a spouse, significant other, or family member)
Visit the TMS 2018 Annual Meeting & Exhibition website to register today or for more details. For questions or more information on the VIP Donor Package, please e-mail Andrea Holland, TMS Foundation Major Gifts and Planned Giving Specialist, or call at 1–724–814–3144.