This award recognizes outstanding long-term service to industries served by the Extraction and Processing Division by consistently providing technical and/or operating knowledge that has enhanced the competitiveness of the industry.
Awardee's lecture will be published in Metallurgical and Materials Transaction B along with a photo and bio.
For more information on this award, view the bylaws.
- Must be a full member of TMS for a minimum of ten years.
- Must be active in the extraction and processing industry and/or related entities for a minimum of 20 years.
- Must be a recognized leader through contributions to academia, industry and/or government through demonstrated leadership in the organization of symposia, service in committees, publications, patents and industrial practice.
How to Nominate
April 1 of each year.
Please submit the following documents to complete the nomination process:
- Completed nomination form.
- Nominator's Supporting Statement: This statement is to be included within the principal nominator's cover letter of endorsement. The supporting statement should outline the qualifications of the nominee for the specific honor/award. The nominator's supporting letter should be no more than two pages.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae, no more than 5 pages.
- Two to five letters of endorsement. Each letter should be no longer than one page. No more than one letter of endorsement may be from the same affiliation as the nominee. The nominator's letter may be counted in the total number required.
Send complete nomination packet to the TMS Awards & Recognition Specialist.