This award recognizes an individual who has demonstrated outstanding long-term service to the light metals industry by consistently providing technical and/or operating knowledge that has enhanced the competitiveness of the industry.
For more information on this award, view the bylaws .
- The knowledge/information provided must have been readily available to the industry.
- The knowledge/information must have advanced the competitiveness of the industry against other materials.
How to Nominate
April 1 of each year.
Please submit the following documents to complete the nomination process:
- Completed nomination form.
- Nominator's Supporting Statement: This statement is to be included within the principal nominator's cover letter of endorsement. The supporting statement should outline the qualifications of the nominee for the specific honor/award. The nominator's supporting letter should be no more than two pages.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae, no more than 5 pages.
- A minimum of two, maximum of five, letters of endorsement. Each letter should be no longer than one page. No more than one letter of endorsement may be from the same affiliation as the nominee. The nominator's letter may be counted in the total number required.
Send complete nomination packet to the TMS Awards & Recognition Specialist.