University of Science and Technology Beijing
Posted: March 26, 2018
Metallurgical engineering program is one of the key programs at University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB), starting 1952 together with the establishment of the university. With great success over 60 years, the metallurgical engineering program has become an outstanding and internationally renowned one and ranks A+ in China evaluated by the Ministry of Education of China. The aim of the metallurgical engineering program at USTB is to become an internationally top program and become a center for the study and research of metallurgical engineering in the world.
- Professional background: Ferrous metallurgy, Non-ferrous Metallurgy, Metallurgical Physical-chemistry, First Principle Calculation of Metals, Ecological Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Energy Engineering in Metallurgy;
- Doctor degree, under 45 years old with at least 3 years continuous oversea research experience or new Ph.D. receiver;
- With at least 5 papers in top journals as the first or corresponding author.
Salary and Benefits
- 300,000 – 700,000 RMB/year for lecturers, associate professors and professors;
- > 500,000 RMB/year salary and 4~6 million RMB starting research funds if receiving the national professorship “Thousand Talent Program for Young Outstanding Scientists”;
- Special research subsidy allowed from industrial funds;
- Office space and research laboratory space available and negotiable starting funds usually over 1 million RMB.
Detailed CV with a list of publications and patents, research and teaching interests, copies of certificates of Ph.D. degree and relevant academic achievements, name and contact address of three references.
Prof. Lifeng Zhang
School of Metallurgical and Ecological Engineering, USTB