2000 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
March 12-16 · 2000 TMS ANNUAL MEETING ·
Advanced Dynamics Corp. Ltd. designs and manufactures custom materials handling systems
for primary aluminum smelters and secondary aluminum products producers.
ADVANCED DYNAMIC CORPORATION, LTD.
St. Bruno, Quebec, Canada
- Carbon anode handling equipment for both green and baked anodes, rodding room
and ring furnace maintenance equipment.
- Aluminum ingot sawing and identification equipment for round logs, T ingots and
- Aluminum ingot handling systems including downenders, billet stacking systems,
transfer cars and rotary turntables.
- Aluminum casting equipment including sow casting carousels and crucible tilters.
- Coil handling equipment including turnstiles, powered transfer cars, wrapping
systems and upenders.
- Tube handling cooling systems for drawbench automation, extrusion handling systems
including pullers and flying cutoff saws. Integrated Control Systems
- Computer linked PLC controls with panelview access screens, program-mable identification
by pin of character stamp, ink jet or bar code.
Please call us at your convenience to discuss your equipment requirements and
visit us at booth #458 at the 2000
TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition.