1997 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 9-13 · 1997 TMS ANNUAL MEETING · Orlando, Florida
|Booth #101, 103, 105, 107, 200, 202, 204, & 206
Wagstaff, Inc. has provided innovative casting equipment for the aluminum industry for over 40 years. Known worldwide for such industry breakthroughs as Air SlipTM, MaxiCastTM, and LHC technology, Wagstaff continues to bring new ideas and equipment to the marketplace.
Wagstaff's precision machined billet casting system, MaxiCastTM, comprises a casting table, starting head base, tooling, and utilities. The system maximizes the number of billets that can be cast in the casting pit.
Other advantages include:
Wagstaff rolling ingot molds have long been the industry standard. The revolutionary Low Head CompositeTM (LHC) system produces Ingot quality comparable to EMC.
- Hot-top metal distribution system for low operating costs
- Graphite lined molds with continuous lubrication
- Wagstaffs AirSlipTM mold technology for optimum Billet quality
- Self-centering starting heads to prevent mold damage
- Lattice-design starting head base to reduce metal spill impact
All of Wagstaffs ingot molds offer:
Wagstaff AutoCastTM Control Systems allow operators to maintain precise control over the many variables of a cast. These benefits include, predictable and repeatable casting starts, and highly accurate metal level control.
- Precision machined molds for accurate, reproducible ingot dimensions
- Self-aligning system to assure mold to starting head alignment
- Curl reduction technology to prevent hang-ups
- Full range of ingot contours and sizes
Visit our booths and talk with our professional representatives during the 1997 TMS annual Meeting.