Preview the all-conference plenary session, as well as topical keynotes, honorary symposia, and other special sessions planned for the TMS 2018 Annual Meeting & Exhibition.
- Learn about the all-conference plenary session with Tesla and SpaceX leadership planned for TMS2018.
- Preview the plenary session and special symposia planned as part of the 2nd International Conference on Computational Design and Simulation of Materials (CDSM 2018).
- TMS and the Federation of European Materials Societies (FEMS) present a special keynote session: Energy and Transportation from a European Materials Perspective.
- Four invited speakers kick off Magnesium Technology programming at TMS2018.
- Five presentations will look at the topic of Sustainability in the Aluminum Industry: Climate Neutral Industry with Zero Emissions and Zero Waste?
- Seven symposia are planned on additive manufacturing topics at TMS2018. Tying them all together will be the Additive Manufacturing Keynote Session, a high-level overview of the state of additive manufacturing throughout the world and in various industries.
- At this special keynote session sponsored by the TMS Materials Innovation Committee, three speakers will discuss data and materials.
- Four of the TMS technical divisions will honor distinguished members at honorary symposia held during TMS2018. These symposia are open to all TMS2018 attendees.
- The U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) invites all TMS2018 attendees to weigh in on funding priorities and future research directions during this interactive session with AFRL leadership.