TMS 2019 Annual Meeting & Exhibition (TMS2019) attendees in most registration classes receive free online access to the complete collection of proceedings publications. Approximately one week prior to the meeting, preregistered attendees will receive information on how to access proceedings content.
Individual Volumes for Purchase
TMS members receive a 40% discount off hard copies of the following volumes, which will be available for purchase at the Springer booth, located near the TMS2019 registration area at the Henry B. González Convention Center in San Antonio. To access your member discount code for online purchases of individual hard copy volumes, visit the TMS Bookstore and log in to the website.
TMS2019 Proceedings Volumes
The following volumes will be included in the online proceedings content access for most registrants, and hard copies will be available for purchase at TMS2019:
- 10th International Symposium on High-Temperature Metallurgical Processing
- Advanced Real Time Imaging II: Cutting Edge Techniques in Materials Science Studies
- Characterization of Minerals, Metals, and Materials 2019
- Energy Technology 2019: Carbon Dioxide Management and Other Technologies
- Friction Stir Welding and Processing X
- Green Materials Engineering: An EPD Symposium in Honor of Sergio Monteiro
- Light Metals 2019
- Magnesium Technology 2019
- Materials Processing Fundamentals 2019
- Rare Metal Technology 2019
- REWAS 2019: Manufacturing the Circular Materials Economy
- Shape Casting: 7th International Symposium Celebrating Prof. John Campbell's 80th Birthday
- TMS2019 148th Annual Meeting & Exhibition Supplemental Proceedings
For More Information
Visit the online TMS Bookstore to search the complete inventory of available TMS publications, including past proceedings volumes. For questions regarding the TMS2019 proceedings publications, contact email@example.com.