Clayton (Melbourne) Victoria, Australia
Posted: May 30, 2019
• Help overcome advanced manufacturing challenges around active and functional materials
• Develop novel materials and manufacturing processes for achieving real-world functionality
• Identify new directions and novel avenues for AM research with CSIRO – Australian Science, Australia’s Future!
As a Science Leader with CSIRO Manufacturing, you will be responsible for developing a new scientific research area and applied manufacturing capability within our Metal Industries research program. Metal Industries (MI) leads CSIRO’s research into advanced metal-based manufacturing processes and materials, in particular its metallic Additive Manufacturing (AM) work within its ‘Lab22’ Innovation Centre.
The program is directed towards mid-career researchers who have ~10 to 15 years of post PhD experience, and:
• have established expertise and knowledge aligned to the strategic priority areas;
• bring novel capability into CSIRO; and
• develop cutting edge technology platforms not already in CSIRO.
Location: Clayton (Melbourne) Victoria, Australia
Salary: Attractive salary package offered
Tenure: Indefinite with an initial five years specific science leader funding
Reference No.: 61746
To see all the details or view contact information to discuss this pivotal role in more detail, click on the link to the brochure below and make contact now.
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment - CSIRO
CSIRO’s Commitment to Diversity
We’re working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure all our people feel supported to do their best work and empowered to let their ideas flourish. D&I Strategy
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Apply Online - https://jobs.csiro.au/job/Melbourne%2C-VIC-CSIRO-Science-Leader-Active-Materials/557969400/
Before applying, please call/email the contact person indicated in the brochure at the link above.
Sunday 7 July, 2019 (11:59pm AEST)