The short manuscript (four pages) deadline for NUMIFORM 2019 is January 23, 2019.
Please download the manuscript instructions and template here. Before submitting your manuscript via www.programmaster.org/NUMIFORM2019, please ensure that the following items are completed:
- Final title checked
- All author names and affiliations included and checked for accuracy
- Abstract and keywords included
- Text heading levels and special text elements consistently styled
- No heading levels skipped
- Reference list included and citations in text agree with reference list
- Figures consecutively numbered within section
- Figures consecutively cited in text
- Tables prepared with the table function, consecutively numbered within section, and consecutively cited in text
- Permissions obtained for all material from other work
We are pleased to announce that, in addition to the proceedings of the conference, extended versions of the top four-page papers (based on their reviews) will be invited to major archival publications. These papers will need to be extended into full-length manuscripts and will undergo the peer-review process of the respective archival publications. In particular:
- There will be a special Issue of the International Journal of Materials Forming on NUMIFORM 2019.
- Extended manuscripts can be fast-tracked to the Journal of Materials Processing Technology, utilizing some of the conference reviews and rebuttals to expedite the journal review process.
- Another special Issue dedicated to the conference is under consideration by a major solid mechanics journal.
For More Information
For more information about this meeting, please complete the meeting inquiry form or contact:
C/O TMS Meeting Services
5700 Corporate Drive Suite 750
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
U.S. and Canada Only: 1-800-759-4867
Other Countries: 1-724-776-9000