TMS is committed to providing a safe, inclusive, and welcoming environment and an experience that embraces the richness of diversity where all participants may exchange ideas, learn, network, and socialize in the company of colleagues in an environment of mutual respect. TMS does not tolerate harassment in any form and requires all members and participants to abide by the TMS Anti-Harassment Policy, Meetings Code of Conduct, and Social Media Policy.
To report any violation of these policies, please click on the button below. Your message should include the following information:
- Where the violation took place (for example, at a TMS Annual Meeting or other TMS event)
- Date, time, and general nature of the incident
- Whether the incident happened to you, you observed it firsthand, or you heard about it from someone else
- Your relationship to TMS (for example, member, conference attendee, exhibitor, employee, contractor, etc.)
- Your preferred contact method for follow-up
File a Report
TMS will endeavor to keep confidential the details of reports of prohibited conduct to the extent consistent with adequate investigation and appropriate corrective action.
For additional information on policies related to TMS events, visit the TMS Meetings Policies page
. A complete listing of Society policies can be accessed through the Society Bylaws & Policies
section of the TMS website.