If your abstract is scheduled for presentation during NUMISHEET 2020, you are required to submit a manuscript for the proceedings. To participate in the proceedings, you must prepare your paper according to the manuscript guidelines. The last page of the guidelines has a helpful checklist for manuscript submission.
Manuscripts of 4 to 10 pages and a TMS Transfer of Copyright Form (PDF) must be submitted through ProgramMaster by following the "Presenter/Author Tools" link.
Abstract Deadline Extension: December 15, 2019
Manuscript Submission Extension: March 2, 2020
Benefits of Publishing in TMS Proceedings
Produced in partnership with Springer, TMS proceedings publications offer authors several advantages in the dissemination of their research:
- DOI numbers for each proceedings paper ensure the discoverability of your work.
- Proceedings publications and individual papers are available through the highly accessible http://www.springerlink.com online platform, offering your work wide visibility long after the event.
- All proceedings publications are submitted to the major indexing services.
- Proceedings publications are offered in variety of formats—hard copy, e-book, and individual papers—providing access points to a wide diversity of readers.
- Professional production services further showcase your work in a polished final product.
For More Information
For inquiries about the proceedings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.