DYNAmore GmbH, Germany
Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan
- Stelios Kyriakides
University of Texas Austin, USA
General Motors R&D, USA
Technical University Dortmund, Germany
University of Waterloo, Canada
See the technical program page for more details.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Foreign visitors need to use ArriveCan before travelling to satisfy Canada’s vaccination requirement. Go to the ArriveCan website or download the mobile app.
To qualify as fully vaccinated, you must:
- Have received at least 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine accepted for travel, a mix of 2 accepted vaccines, or at least 1 dose of the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Have received your second dose at least 14 calendar days before you enter Canada.
- Example: if your second dose was anytime on Saturday, June 25, then Saturday, July 9 would be the first day that you meet the 14 day condition.
- This timing is only required for your second dose, not for third or fourth doses.
- Have no signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Have ArriveCAN receipt with letter A, I, or V beside your name by uploading proof of vaccination in ArriveCAN.
Find out if you are prepared to enter Canada by completing the helpful online questionnaire provided by the government. If you still have questions, please refer to Canada’s FAQ website.
For More Information
For more information about this meeting, please complete the meeting inquiry form or contact:
TMS Meeting Services
5700 Corporate Drive Suite 750
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
U.S. and Canada Only: 1-800-759-4867
Other Countries: 1-724-776-9000