This award recognizes an individual who has made outstanding contributions and is a leader in the field of electronic materials.
For more information on this award, view the bylaws.
- Must demonstrate an established record of research and publications in the field of electronic materials.
- Recognizes the quality and relevance of work that has had or is likely to have a significant and lasting impact in the field of electronic materials.
How to Nominate
April 1 of each year.
Please submit the following documents to complete the nomination process:
- Completed nomination form.
- Nominator's Supporting Statement: This statement is to be included within the principal nominator’s cover letter of endorsement. The supporting statement should outline the qualifications of the nominee for the specific honor/award. The nominator’s supporting letter should be no more than two pages.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae, no more than 5 pages.
- Two to five letters of endorsement. Each letter should be no longer than one page. No more than one letter of endorsement may be from the same affiliation as the nominee. The nominator’s letter may be counted in the total number required.
Send complete nomination packet to TMS Awards.