1997 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 9-13 · 1997 TMS ANNUAL MEETING · Orlando, Florida
CONSOLIDATED CERAMIC PRODUCTS, INC.
|Booth #321, 323 Blanchester, Ohio
For 40 years, Consolidated Ceramic Products, Inc. has been of service to the aluminum industries worldwide. An innovative manufacturer and marketer of ceramic based products, it maintains operations in Cincinnati, Ohio and Sheffield, England with distribution points around the world.
CCPI products and services for temperature measurement, chemical modification and physical transport of molten aluminum include:
Consolidated Ceramic's team of sales, marketing and technical personnel provides unparalleled service to the aluminum industry; we invite you to come and meet us at our booths #321 and 323 at the 1997 TMS Annual Meeting.
- Ceramic coated alloyed cast iron thermocouple protection tubes.
- Mineral insulated and plasma beaded, ceramic insulated thermocouple elements.
- ACCUTIP Dipping thermocouples.
- Ceramic coated fluxing pipe, available with gas diffusing media.
- Ceramic coated alloyed cast iron riser stalk tubes.
- Vacuum formed fiber tapout cones with matching cast iron plugs.
- Radiant and immersion heaters and replacement elements.
- Thermal profiling services for aluminum melting, holding and heat treating furnaces.
- High technology SIALON thermocouple protection tubes, level sensors, riser stalk tubes, heater tubes, and special shapes.
- Aluminum Titanate riser stalk tubes, sprues and break rings.
- Custom cast iron castings such as transfer troughs, air and water cooled pig molds, flow devices, and crust plungers.
- Impellers, shafts, rotors, nozzles, baffles and pre-cast liners for degassing and filtration systems.