1997 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 9-13 · 1997 TMS ANNUAL MEETING · Orlando, Florida
|Booth #219, 221, & 223
Graham, North Carolina
Permatech engineers, designs, and manufactures precision precast refractory parts and assemblies for the molten aluminum industry. The major focus of our business is directed toward molten metal transportation, filtration and casting. We specialize in precision, tight tolerance parts that can be adapted to improve any casting system.
Ceramic Foam Filter Bowl Assembly with Excess Air Preheater
Major product categories include: transition plates, thimbles, ceramic foam filter bowls, large metal treatment boxes, troughs, and specialty materials. Permatech products include unique castables and superior insulating projects such as non-wetting moldable and foam insulation. Major product innovations include:
Our goal is to supply refractory parts and systems which optimize molten metal quality and production efficiency, and reduce total operating costs by providing innovative, proven solutions to our customers' problems. Visit with us and discuss your application at our booth #219 during the 1997 TMS Annual Meeting.
- Sigma LD-low density ceramic transition plates, superior performances, advantages of ceramic
- Low Density Delta components-highly insulating troughs, table tops, and covers
- Complete, ready to install, molten metal systems which include filter bowl, trough, and large box assemblies
- Excess Air Preheat systems for Ceramic Foam Filters and troughing systems
- Unique compositions that provide superior performance and molten metal resistance