1997 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 9-13 · 1997 TMS ANNUAL MEETING · Orlando, Florida
THORPE TECHNOLOGIES INC.
|Booth #305 & 307
Thorpe Technologies Inc., a professional engineering organization, focuses exclusively on the design, development, engineering, and construction of industrial furnaces, delacquering systems, thermal oxiders, and related thermal technology.
Aluminum product line includes:
Thorpe Technologies Inc. is headquartered in Whittier, CA; Tel: 310-903-8230 with a branch office serving the eastern United States located in Gulf Shores, AL; Tel: 334-968-6211.
- Apros-based technology delacquering systems
- Rectangular Melting Furnaces
- Sidewell Melting Furnaces
- Dry Hearth Melting Furnaces
- Round Top Charge Melting Furnaces
- Tilting Melting Furnaces
- Rotary Melting Furnaces
- Stationary Holding Furnaces
- Tilting Holding Furnaces
- Batch Homogenizing Furnaces
- Continuous Homogenizing Furnaces
For 75 years, the Thorpe industrial furnace design group has provided industrial furnace design and engineering services to clients throughout the United States and abroad. The Thorpe Technologies Inc. organization is one step closer to doing an even better job in the rapidly changing, and increasingly technical, furnace design marketplace.