Environmental Degradation 2011 Conference: Housing and Travel
August 7-11, 2011 * Cheyenne Mountain Resort * Colorado Springs, Colorado
The 15th International Conference on Environmental Degradation of Materials in Nuclear Power Systems, is a prime opportunity to network with your peers and colleagues. Be sure to take advantage of these networking receptions and special events to enhance your conference experience.
NETWORKING AND EVENTS
The following conference events are included as part of the registration package for meeting attendees.
- Sunday, August 7: Welcoming Reception
Meet and network with colleagues at this evening reception.
Cheyenne Mountain Resort
- Monday, August 8: Plenary Session
Plenary session speakers include:
• Jack Bailey, TVA, USA
• Pete Lyons, Department of Energy, Nuclear Energy,
• C. E. (Gene) Carpenter, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory
• Peter Ekström, Swedish Radiation Safety Authority,
- Wednesday, August 10: Conference Banquet
Join your fellow meeting attendees for the conference reception and banquet.
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo (off-site)
FOR MORE INFO...
For more information about this meeting, please complete the
meeting inquiry form or contact:
TMS Meeting Services
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale, PA 15086-7514 USA
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 243
Fax: (724) 776-3770