Thank you for organizing a symposium for the TMS 2022 Annual Meeting & Exhibition. This page contains tools that can assist you in inviting papers for your symposium and in generating interest among your peers.
Customize this letter, copy and paste the text into an e-mail, and send it to presenters you wish to invite to participate in your symposium.
Learn from the wisdom of our veteran organizers on the TMS Programming Committee. Browse this tip sheet for suggestions on how to ensure a successful symposium at TMS2022.
This general-information brochure gives potential attendees a broad overview of the conference and some of the special features planned for 2022.
A flyer advertising the details of your specific symposium is now available for download through the TMS2022 Technical Programming web page. Find your symposium in the listing to download your flyer.
E-Mail Signature Artwork
Attach one of the following signatures to outgoing e-mail messages to invite colleagues to check out your symposium at TMS2022. You may copy or download the image below to place in your e-mail signature.
Social Media Posts
Spread the word about your symposium through your social networks. You can use this PowerPoint file to create a custom image that highlights your role in our event. Click the image or link below to download.
Social Media Announcement
Once you have customized the PowerPoint graphic simply follow these steps:
- Click File > Save As
- Select JPEG or PNG file format and click Save
- Post on social media and include #TMSAnnualMeeting and www.tms.org/TMS2022
- Tag TMS and any contacts who may be interested. You can find TMS at:
- Twitter: @TMSSociety
- Facebook: TMS- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (@mineralsmetalsmaterialssociety)
- LinkedIn: TMS- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society
- Instagram: @tmssociety
- Be sure to include a shortened link to your symposium information on ProgramMaster