1999 TMS Annual Meeting: Exhibitor
February 28-March 4 · 1999 TMS ANNUAL MEETING · San Diego, California
ADVANCED DYNAMIC CORPORATION, LTD.
|Booth #923 St. Bruno, Quebec, Canada
Advanced Dynamics Corp. Ltd. designs and manufactures custom materials handling systems for primary aluminum smelters and secondary aluminum products producers.
- Carbon anode handling equipment for both green and baked anodes, rodding room and ring furnace maintenance equipment.
- Aluminum ingot sawing and identification equipment for round logs, T ingots and sheet ingots.
- Aluminum ingot handling systems including downenders, billet stacking systems, transfer cars and rotary turntables.
- Aluminum casting equipment including sow casting carousels and crucible tilters.
- Coil handling equipment including turnstiles, powered transfer cars, wrapping systems and upenders.
- Tube handling cooling systems for drawbench automation, extrusion handling systems including pullers and flying cutoff saws.
Integrated Control Systems
- Computer linked PLC controls with panelview access screens, program-mable identification by pin of character stamp, ink jet or bar code.
Please call us at your convenience to discuss your equipment requirements and visit us at booth #923 at the 1999 TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition.