As a joint member of ABM, you will have access to the following member benefits. After joining, you will receive information directly from the organization about how to access your benefits. The joint membership benefit period is from January 1 through December 31.
- A subscription (six issues per year) to ABM’s magazine, Metallurgy, Materials and Mining
- Discounts on ABM courses, seminars, and conferences
- Access to surveys conducted in the Metallurgical Information Center and ABM publications sold by the Library of ABM
- Industry acknowledgement through the ABM Awards Recognition Forum, sponsored by business associates and partners, awarded to authors of the best papers presented at ABM events
- Ability to network with mining and metals professionals
Learn more about ABM.
We would be happy to assist you in choosing the appropriate membership level and in completing the TMS membership application process. Please contact a TMS membership representative by e-mail or by phone at 1-724-776-9000, ext. 241.