As a joint member of IOM3, you will have access to the following online-only member benefits. After joining, you will receive information directly from the organization about how to access your benefits. The joint membership benefit period is from January 1 through December 31.
Your membership will include:
Learn more about IOM3.
- Online access to Materials World (the monthly members' magazine of IOM3)
- Materials World 'e' newsletter (monthly)
- Online access to 17 original IOM3 peer-reviewed journals
- Online access to a further series of 80 Taylor and Francis peer-review journals across the field of materials, minerals, and mining
- Online access IMMAGE, a comprehensive abstracting service for minerals and mining
- Online access to OneMine
- Online access to the IOM3 National Materials Information Service for answers to technical questions
- 25% discount on books from Taylor and Francis/CRC
- Access to IOM3 Library and National Materials and Minerals Archive
- Member rates at IOM3 conferences, co-sponsored events, and professional development (online) courses
- Online access to the Federation of European Materials Societies (FEMS) website with proceedings of Euromat and discounts at FEMS events
- Access to members' business centre in central London, Stoke and Grantham offices
We would be happy to assist you in choosing the appropriate membership level and in completing the TMS membership application process. Please contact a TMS membership representative by e-mail or by phone at 1-724-776-9000, ext. 241.