This award recognizes a paper (or series of closely related papers with one common author) published in the Journal of Sustainable Metallurgy that demonstrates novelty and research excellence within the field of sustainable metallurgy.
All members of author team will receive a plaque acknowledging their achievement. The award will be bestowed during a division luncheon.
- Submission must be a paper or series of closely related papers with one common author that demonstrates novelty and research excellence within the field of sustainable metallurgy.
- The paper(s) must be published in the preceding volume year of the Journal of Sustainable Metallurgy. The eligibility date of nominated papers should be considered the online publication date of the individual paper, not the publication date of the issue in which the paper appears.
- The quality and presentation style of the paper(s) must be of a superior standard.
How to Nominate
April 1 of each year.
Please submit the following documents to complete the nomination process:
- Completed nomination form.
- Nominator's Supporting Statement: This statement is to be included within the principal nominator's cover letter of endorsement. The supporting statement should outline the qualifications of the nominee for the specific honor/award. The nominator's supporting letter should be no more than two pages.
- Photocopy or PDF of the nominated paper.
- One letter of endorsement, no more than one page.
Send complete nomination packet to TMS Awards.